Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Allowing the World

Your ability to allow things to be as they are keeps you from upset. The world gives you many opportunities to see what you desire and what you do not desire. It is not that the world should only be as you like it, it should be that you notice only that which you like.
Be easy with yourself and stop saying how the world isn’t the way you wish it to be. Notice all of the wonderful, beautiful things that serve you. Leave the rest alone unless you are inspired to make a difference in that area. Focus on the difference you would like to make and not on the problem that you see. It is time for you to be able to create the world as you wish and this comes from being able to notice that which you enjoy. Focus on that which interests you and it shall expand. Focus on the problems and they will expand too. Allow space for what you desire. Allow the world to be what it is without you objecting to it. Focus on that which you want. What you focus on expands.
Kat- Just wanted to expand on this in my own words. I hear people complaining about things frequently. A complaint is the energy connection that keeps that situation alive in your life. The more you say how it is, the more it is that way for you. The energy ties you to it.
If you complain about the world not being a peaceful place, are you adding to the peace or to the disharmony? If you wish to impact peace in the world, be peaceful. When you notice things you do not like, notice then what you would prefer and do that. When you notice things to be "wrong" you keep seeing that thing. You keep proving to yourself how wrong it is. Stop keeping everything you deem to be wrong present in your life. Start focusing on that which is "right" in your world and that will expand.
And be easy with yourself. There is no wrong and right. It is only your preference and what works for you.
So, what do you prefer?
I was noticing the other day how much I love my life. I was saying in my head, " I love my life. I love my friends. I love my home. I love my community. I love my world." And I heard my guidance, very clearly say, "Then why would you choose it to be any other way."
I choose to love my life. How are you choosing your life to be?